Updated 2nd October 2016
Waiongana Park Club Rules
Kitchen and Clubhouse
- The Kitchen and Clubhouse is for the use of all members and visitors. They
must be kept clean and tidy at all times by the user.
- When using clubhouse for sleeping, all bedding and personal belongings etc.
must be removed by 9.30am. No junior members may sleep in the clubhouse
unless accompanied by a chaperone.
- Toilets and showers must be kept clean and tidy at all times.
- The last person to leave the clubhouse to ensure the lights are off and doors
- The emptying of a chemical toilet requires prior permission of a committee
member and proof will be required that the chemical is approved for use in a
- No smoking within any Club buildings, including club Accommodation 6a. The Supply, possession and use of illicit substance will not be tolerated anywhere on the Taranaki Club Grounds
- Members with cooking facilities on their sites are expected to use their own
facilities and not club kitchen, except for club functions. 7a Kitchen Used by Permanent Members Permanent Members must use all their own cooking facilities
- No clothes to be worn in the showers.
- No dogs allowed within the Clubhouse, Kitchen or Foyer, with the exception
of guide dogs.
- All rubbish, bottles, plastic etc. you bring into the clubhouse, kitchen,
Happy hour area – MUST be removed. (“you bring it you remove it”)
- In the Event of FIRE, or other EMERGENCY Dial 111 from a safe place,
(As per procedures posted) The assembly point is located on the Tennis
Courts, someone to wait at the gate to direct the Emergency Services in.
Equipment and Grounds
- No club property is to be removed from the club designated areas.
- Members are responsible for the removal of their Rubbish, Bottles, and Plastic
etc. from the grounds
- Fires must NOT be lit in the open without the approval of a committee
member; this includes the walkway to the beach. Approval maybe given but
will be subject to the Fire Season and Council By-Laws at the time.
- The Taranaki Naturist Club accepted no liability for theft or damage to any
private property, tents, vehicles, caravans or buildings.
- Operational Equipment of any type brought onto the Club Grounds is to be
done at the owner’s risk-it is the owner’s responsibility for any Safety
measures, training or certification (if required) of such equipment.
- Firearms are not permitted on the club grounds except by persons approved by
- All radios, stereos, CD’s, TV’s or other musical devices are to be kept at a
reasonable volume level, so that not to cause an inconvenience to other
- Mowing the lawns of sites or the use of Chainsaws or other noisy mechanical
equipment is NOT to be carried out before 9.00am and after 8.00pm.
- Consumption of alcoholic liquor on the club grounds is permitted – You as a
member are responsible for the amount and actions you take after the
consumption of alcohol; this includes any Guest you invite to the grounds.
- Motors and generators are not to be run before 6.00am or after 10.00pm
Unless by committee approval.
- All Members are asked to contribute when and where possible in the
up keep of the grounds (this includes your contribution at Working Bee’s)
Remuneration will be a better looking club and grounds to enjoy.
- Grey water may only may be disposed into the ground on allocated
sites into systems approved by the committee.
- Members’ sites are private property. Please respect their privacy whether
they are on site or not.
- Domestic pets are only permitted on the grounds whilst under the control of
- Owners are required to remove any MATTER left behind from your animal
- All local Authority By-Laws on domestic animals are to apply.
- Dogs are Not Permitted within the Club House, Kitchen, Foyer, Outdoor
Entertainment, Hexagon Table, BBQ Area, Swimming Pool area, Children’s
Play area with the exception of approved guide dogs.
- All Dogs including Guide Dogs MUST have a current vaccination recorded
and be Vaccinated against Parvovirus, Distemper and Leptospirosis.
- Club members are required to record the vaccination details in the provided
book and this is to be verified by two current members. Visitors that bring
dogs onto club grounds also need to ensure that their dog(s) also comply with
Children & Youth
- Parents/ Guardians are responsible for their children at all times on the club
grounds or premises used for functions.
- Children must be supervised at all times when using the pool.
- No clothing to be worn in the pool – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Children must be supervised while in the pool area at all times.
- An accepted standard of personal hygiene is to be observed at all times when
using the pool.
- No glass or breakables in the pool area.
- No dogs allowed in the pool area.
- All pool furniture, squabs etc must be placed back in the shed once finished
- Swimming pool filter, adding chemicals and pool maintenance to be carried
out by committee authorised persons only.
Visitors and Members
- Potential members to the grounds other than open days must sign the visitor’s
book. (Three visits are permitted) All other visitors shall pay fees as set at the
AGM, e.g. Casual day fees, overnight camp fees.
- Visitors from other clubs are liable for overnight fees as set at the AGM.
- Members are expected to be unclothed when weather permits unless special
conditions apply – (Check with rules moved at AGM to go into constitution)
- Family and friends staying with members in their units shall pay no fees for a
reasonable time when that member is in residence.
No photo’s to be taken of any members, guest/visitors on the grounds or other
club activities off the grounds without their prior approval.
The conduct of members and others visiting these grounds must be beyond
reproach at all times.
Thank you for your co-operation
THE COMMITTEE TNC
A copy of the clubs constitution is available on request.
CONDITIONS AND PROCEDURES
ANNUAL SITE LEASE
- Taranaki Naturist Club financial members may apply to bring a
mobile unit to the grounds and park on an approved site for up to the
twelve month financial period.
- Two copies of the Annual Sit Agreement (TNC 1997/01) must be
completed and accepted by the Taranaki Naturist’s Club
management before possession can occur.
- The unit must be of a standard approved by the management
committee prior to its being brought to the club grounds and
thereafter it is required to be maintained to that standard.
- No structure or outbuilding may be established on the site.
- Members mat reside at the unit with no additional fees for a
maximum of one 28 day period in each financial year and every
- Fees are listed in Fees and Charges.
- All tenants are reminded of their obligations with respect to the
maintenance of the site.
- At the end of the leasing period the site is to be left clean and tidy.
- A one metre wide clear strip must be left on the front and side
boundaries of each site.
- Any member who resigns or has their membership terminated,
or who has not paid their site fees or made arrangement with the
committee shall be given 30 days to remove or transfer ownership to
any other member any property they may have on the grounds. Any
property not so removed shall become property of the Taranaki
Naturist Club inc. Unless otherwise decided by the committee
CONDITIONS AND PROCEDURES
ALLOCATED SITE LEASE
PERMISSION FOR CONSTRUCTION ON AN
- Taranaki Naturist’s Club financial members, having completed 12 months
membership, may apply to establish an allocated unit at the grounds.
- Two copies of the Allocated site lease agreement form (TNC 1997/02)
together with the application fee must be completed and accepted by the
Taranaki Naturist’s Club management committee before possession can
- An application Permission for construction form (TNC 1997/03) must
accompany the application if construction is intended this application must
specify those aspects which are variable (e.g. cladding, colour etc.) it must
also indicate whether the construction is to be manufactured on or off the
club grounds. A scale drawing of the structure must be included.
- The applicant is required to obtain a building consent from the New
Plymouth District Council. All fees and charges for this will be borne by
- When all necessary documents have been received by the Management
Committee the applicant will be advised in writing whether or not approval
has been granted.
- No construction shall be started within the grounds of the Taranaki
Naturist Club until all papers have been approved.
- All work must be completed within six months of the date of approval or
the applicant must reapply for permission to proceed.
- The structure and its contents are in no way covered by the Taranaki
Naturist Club insurance policy. The owner is therefore strongly urged to
arrange suitable private insurance.
- In the event of any disagreement between Management Committee and the
applicant, the decision of the Management Committee shall be final.
- Members may reside with no additional fee for a maximum of 28 days in
each financial year, or apply in writing to the Taranaki Naturist Clubs
Committee for permission to reside at the site for a specified extended
period. Fees for the extended period of residence will be as set at the
A.G.M. and payable weekly or monthly in advance.
- A one metre wide clear strip must be left on the front and side boundaries
of each site.
- No unit is to be more than five metres in height.
- Fences and small sheds less than ten square metres may be placed on side
boundaries with the written consent of neighbours.
- Any member who resigns or has their membership terminated, or who has
not paid their site fee or made arrangements with the Committee shall be
given thirty days to remove or transfer ownership to any other member any
property they may have on the grounds. Any property not so removed
shall become the property of the Taranaki Naturist Club inc. unless
otherwise decided by the committee.